Moisture in the air forms condensation when it comes into contact with cold surfaces such as windows. There are some simple steps you can take to minimise a build-up of condensation in your home:-
· Improve ventilation by opening windows when cooking, bathing or drying clothes;
· If possible, hang clothes outside to dry, rather than on radiators;
· Regularly clear your windows of condensation so it doesn't cause damage or develop into mould;
· Ensure your home is sufficiently heated;
· Use extractor fans where available;
· Keep a gap between furniture and walls to increase air circulation.
If there are any signs of mould, damp or condensation at your property, please report it to our office straight away and we will arrange to visit you.