Gardeen Housing Association Complaints Procedure

Gardeen Housing Association is committed to providing high-quality customer services.  We value complaints and use information from them to help us improve our services.  If something goes wrong or you are dissatisfied with our services, please tell us.

What is a complaint?

We regard a complaint as any expression of dissatisfaction about our action or lack of action, or about the standard of service provided by us or on our behalf. 

Who can make a complaint?

Anyone can make a complaint to us, including the representative of someone who is dissatisfied with our service.

It is easier for us to resolve complaints if you make them quickly, so please talk to a member of our staff about the service you are complaining about.  They can then try to resolve any problems on the spot.

For more information on Gardeen's complaints procedure, please see our Complaints Handling Policy 2024-2027

Complaints and Serious Complaints

If you are a tenant of a registered social landlord (RSL), such as a housing association or co-operative, or if you are a council tenant, you can report a Complaint and Serious Concern to the Scottish Housing Regulator (SHR). A group of tenants or an individual acting on behalf of tenants, such as a representative of a registered tenants’ organisation, can also report an SPF to the SHR.  You can find out more about Complaints and Serious Failures HERE


If there is something that you think we did exceptionally well, or if a member of staff has gone the extra mile for you, we would also like to hear about it.  Please contact our office to let us know about your positive experience so that we can make sure we keep up the good work in future!

Compliments/Complaints Form

Note: Information on how we handle and use your personal information that you provide to us is included within our privacy policy.