Skip to Main Content

Complaints Procedure

Gardeen Housing Association Complaints Procedure

Gardeen Housing Association is committed to providing high-quality customer services.  We value complaints and use information from them to help us improve our services.   If something goes wrong or you are dissatisfied with our services, please tell us.

What is a Complaint?

We regard a complaint as any expression of dissatisfaction about our action or lack of action, or about the standard of service provided by us or on our behalf. 

Who can Compliant?

Anyone can make a complaint to us, including the representative of someone who is dissatisfied with our service. 

How do I Complain?

You can make your complaint in person, by phone, by e-mail or in writing.

It is easier for us to resolve complaints if you make them quickly and directly to the service concerned, so please talk to a member of our staff about the service you are complaining about.  Then they can try to resolve any problems on the spot.

For more information on Gardeen's complaints procedure, please click HERE.

stonewall scot diversity champion - ehraScottish National Standards Logologo positive about disabled peopleIIP LogoHappy to Translate logologo healthy working lives