Skip to Main Content

Return to Noticeboard Stories

Are you worried about your gas or electricity bills?

If you are worried about your gas and electricity bills please contact a member of staff at our office.

We can discuss a range of options such as:

* referral to the Home Energy Advice Team;
* referral to Elaine, our independent welfare rights adviser or
* referral to Connect for emergency assistance (if applicable).

Please contact our office and ask for John or Lyndsay.

logo positive about disabled peopleIIP LogoHappy to Translate logologo healthy working lives