About the Association
Gardeen Housing Association Ltd is a community controlled Housing Association operating in the Barlanark area of Greater Easterhouse. The Association was established in the 1990’s as Gardeen Housing Co-operative to improve the living environment of local residents. Since then the Association has completed 3 refurbishment programmes and 3 new build schemes, so that today we own 253 improved or new build properties and provide factoring services for 17 properties.
Services We Provide
The Association provides a wide range of housing services which includes:
- repairing and letting empty homes;
- collecting rent and managing rent arrears;
- providing a planned, cyclical and reactive repairs and maintenance service;
- processing housing applications including homeless referrals from Glasgow City Council;
- provide assistance to tenants to sustain their tenancy;
- estate management;
- working with residents to resolve neighbour disputes and anti-social behaviour and
- providing factoring services to owners.
The Association provides general needs accommodation only. We do not own or manage any supported accommodation or temporary homeless accommodation on behalf of Glasgow City Council.
How to Speak to a Housing Officer
If you would like to speak to a Housing Officer you can use any of the following methods:
- By telephone - 0141 771 9590
- By email - email@example.com
- Via our website - https://gardeen.org.uk/contact-us/
- Via the Gardeen App - available on Iphone or Android devices
- By text - 07418341619
- Please note that our office is currently closed due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The Association's Aim
The Association's aim is to manage and maintain our properties and area to high standard to give residents quality homes and surroundings and to make the Gardeen area a desirable and affordable area in which to live.
The aim of our website is to provide another way to allow customers to find out more about the Association and our services. We hope that you will find this website useful and informative. Please feel free to give us any suggestions for improving this website. Call us on 0141 771 9590 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org